Feedback

After you have been to our treatment room, please feel free to give me your feedback to let others know about your experience whether given a positive comment or a constructive criticism.

Please use the space below to share your experience, thoughts, opinion or just your suggestions of my service and the treatment provided to you.

I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you again!

6 Comments

• Tim
    Sun Aug 10, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Had a very relaxing and enjoyable experience at Pure Touch massage this evening. Found the premises and staff to be a very high standard and very professional. Nadia is excellent and goes to great measures to ensure the customer is fully informed about the benefits of each treatments available. I look forward to my next visit.

• Janja
    Wed Aug 20, 2014 at 6:09 am

Warm welcome, beautiful treatment room, lovely products, and Nadia’s magic touch made it all an unforgettable experience, and one to be most definitely repeated as often as I can….thank you Nadia.)

• Rochelle
    Thu Aug 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I booked my daughter in with Pure Touch Massage with Nadia very recently. She was very stressed with starting university and general stress. Nadia gave her a 90 minutes treatment using very soothing and aromatic oils which my daughter loved. She was complaining of pains in her muscles and neck. A couple of days since the treatment and I see a noticeable difference in her moods. She has benefited greatly both mentally and physically and I will definitely be returning for more treatments soon. It’s hard to find a practice that ticks all the boxes. Pure Touch certainly has. Thanks Nadia.

• John
    Sun Sep 14, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Had a most enjoyable and relaxing massage from Nadia. Everything was just perfect and Nadia went to a great deal of trouble to get all the details she required before the massage. It just shows how professional she is and this really shows in her massage. I never thought that a massage therapist could put me in such deep relaxation. I feel wonderful. Thanks Nadia

• Jacques and Pauline Couture, USA
    Fri Oct 20, 2017 at 11:01 pm

It was a pleasure to find Nadia at Pure Touch when we were traveling in Ireland recently. She has a wonderful place with a very peaceful atmosphere. She is very professional and knows how to find the places that need to be soothed. If we ever travel there again we will certainly make a point to have another appointment! Thanks Nadia

• Bettina
    Fri Nov 03, 2017 at 11:43 pm

I had a really relaxing time at Pure Touch and got
    more information about how to stay relaxed and calm.
    Like to come back asap. Thanks Nadia