FeedbackFeedback

After you have been to our treatment room, please feel free to give us your feedback to let others know about your experience whether given a positive comment or a constructive criticism.

Please use the space below to share your experience, thoughts, opinion or just your suggestions of our service and the treatment provided to you.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you again!

8 Comments

• Tim
    Sun Aug 10, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Had a very relaxing and enjoyable experience at Pure Touch massage this evening. Found the premises and staff to be a very high standard and very professional. Nadia is excellent and goes to great measures to ensure the customer is fully informed about the benefits of each treatments available. I look forward to my next visit.

• Nadia
      Wed Aug 13, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Hi Tim, thank you for your time to share your experience with the others. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your treatment at Pure Touch. Thank you very much for coming and looking forward serving you again.

• Janja
    Wed Aug 20, 2014 at 6:09 am

Warm welcome, beautiful treatment room, lovely products, and Nadia’s magic touch made it all an unforgettable experience, and one to be most definitely repeated as often as I can….thank you Nadia.)

• Nadia
      Sat Aug 30, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Not at all Janja. Thank you very much for your comment. Anytime. Looking forward to see you again at Pure Touch.

• Rochelle
    Thu Aug 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I booked my daughter in with Pure Touch Massage with Nadia very recently. She was very stressed with starting university and general stress. Nadia gave her a 90 minutes treatment using very soothing and aromatic oils which my daughter loved. She was complaining of pains in her muscles and neck. A couple of days since the treatment and I see a noticeable difference in her moods. She has benefited greatly both mentally and physically and I will definitely be returning for more treatments soon. It’s hard to find a practice that ticks all the boxes. Pure Touch certainly has. Thanks Nadia.

• Nadia
      Wed Oct 01, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Was nice to see you again and thank you very much Rochelle to share your daughter’s massage therapy with others. I am so happy to that the chakra energetic aromatherapy worked excellent for her.
      If I can be any of assistance for her, please let me know.
      Also I am wishing her all the best with the university and good luck with exams.

• John
    Sun Sep 14, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Had a most enjoyable and relaxing massage from Nadia. Everything was just perfect and Nadia went to a great deal of trouble to get all the details she required before the massage. It just shows how professional she is and this really shows in her massage. I never thought that a massage therapist could put me in such deep relaxation. I feel wonderful. Thanks Nadia

• Nadia
      Wed Oct 01, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Thank you very much John for coming and your feedback. Was a pleasure to meeting you and looking forward to seeing you again. Hope you are having lovely Indian summer.